• Curate and produce content across OFR’s public channels, including daily posts, podcast content, Twitter Space, etc.
• Run OFR’s social media channels including website, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Organize OFR’s webinars regularly, including sourcing guests, scheduling and preparing for briefing notes
• Develop and maintain media and influencer relationships;
• Build a media distribution list to pitch directly to generate coverage interest and earn speaking opportunities
• Track press coverage for OFR and its portfolios
1. High fluency in English (both written and spoken) ;
2. Excellent communication and writing skills, with experience in drafting content especially in technical writing;
3. Proven experience in social and digital media;
4. Ideally global/regional network with journalists and influencers
5. Fast learning ability with great passion in Web 3 industry